This fixes the crash issues introduced with a recent Steam update, in addition to:
- API improvements, no longer depends on steam_api.dll.
- Filters in game picker.
- Reset achievement and/or stat support.
- Other stuff I can’t remember now.
There may be an intermittent issue with the Steam UI freezing while / after running SAM (Picker or Game), if that happens, restarting Steam should fix it. Feel free to report issues in comments.
You can download the new version of Steam Achievement Manager on its page.
New games listed as of 5.2 (a few of these are old and I just missed before):
- Big Brain Wolf
- Drug Wars (shitty game previously known as Merchants of Brooklyn, har)
- Mare Nostrum
- Rogue Warrior
- Serious Sam HD: The First Encounter
- Star Trek: D-A-C
- Zero Gear (for the beta version…) Zero Gear Demo
- Zombie Driver